Founded in 2007, CSR Engineering is based just outside Nashville, Tennessee in beautiful Pleasant View. Our client list also continues to grow and currently includes twelve short line railroads, various industries, state DOT’s, many local municipalities and private sector developers. Our clients’ projects vary immensely from small to large with total construction costs over $40 Million to date.
About Our People
CSR Engineering’s guiding principles have led to steady growth from three to twelve diversified employees with expansion continually on the horizon. Our employees consistently design projects including freight rail, commuter rail, tourist attractions, industrial/commercial/residential site development, roadways, bridges, building structures, retaining walls, greenways, parks, utilities and general municipality support. We also provide private and public services via design/build delivery. Our engineers are experienced and professionally licensed in 17 states spanning from Texas to New York and are constantly increasing our service area.
Currently We Are Active In
- American Railroad Engineering and Maintenance-of-way Association (AREMA)
- AREMA Committee 18 on Regional and Short Line Railroads
- Tennessee Short Line Alliance
- Alabama Railway Association
- Operation Lifesaver
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- U.S. Green Building Council
- American Short Line Regional Railroad Association
Get in Touch
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our engineering services and capabilities.